Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
the yogic way
The intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in 2 Levels (each 2 weeks) offers a solid foundation to teach Yoga professionally. The course includes the deeper aspects of Yoga Philosophy, Asana Practice, Meditation, Pranayama, Kriyas, Bhandas, Mudras, basic Sanskrit terminology and Chanting.
Content of the Teacher Training
- Learn Yoga Asanas, Surya Namaskar, Chandra Namaskar, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Mudras, Bhandas
- Understanding and experiencing the 4 main limbs of yoga: Raja, Karma, Jnana and Bhakti Yoga
- Study the Hatha Yoga philosophy
- Learn Chanting and Mantras
- Methodology how to teach a complete Hatha Yoga class
- Living in a natural rhythm with a life affirming and yogic atmosphere
Participants will learn profound teachings and also how to use their knowledge in the present modern time society and to teach to others. The knowledge includes how to teach a complete Hatha Yoga class integrating all aspects of Yoga. Students, successfully completing the course, will receive a certification for a 200-hours Teacher Training, awarded by the Center for Evolutionary Consciousness.