Inner Yoga Teacher Training
14 - 27 August 2017 Level 1
Yoga of Nature
The intensive Inner Yoga Teacher Training introduces you to the practical exercises and core understanding of Inner Yoga. The Training includes Inner Yoga Asanas, Breathing exercises and Nature Meditations. The course is integrating a natural rhythm, cosmic and planetary influences, natural healing, holistic food, Eco Therapy and seasonal practices. Your stay is enhanced with devotional chanting in a serene and contemplative atmosphere guiding you towards personal transformative experiences. After completion of Level I and II you receive the Certificate as Inner Yoga Teachers Training. As advanced course Level III you will learn Eco Therapy and seasonal practices. Level I and Level II is including 216 hours of studies.
- Study the art of Inner Yoga within a life-affirming atmosphere
- Learn the philosophy of Inner Yoga and how to integrate Yoga into the daily life
- Understanding the different traditions of Yoga and its backgrounds
- Learn Sadhanas, natural body movements and pranayama techniques
- Learn and experience the natural life rhythm
- Understand the connection between body and mind and its functions
- Teachings on Chakras, Mandalas and its influences
Outcome of the Teacher Training
The Teacher Training gives you a holistic perspective of the path of Yoga. You will become a certified Inner Yoga Teacher and Eco Therapy consultant and become part of the International Inner Yoga Teacher Assosciation.