The course includes
- Basic architectural designs with ecological awareness
- Interior and exterior design components
- Foundation techniques
- Carpentry techniques for basic structures, doors and windows
- Insulation and energy planning for optimized indoor environment
- Detailed carpentry for interior structures and furnishing
- ‘Building and living’ philosophy
This education is certified
The Center for Evolutionary consciousness invites inspired individuals worldwide to apply for the Sustainable Building course – a international, vocational skill-training course conducted at the Center from 1st May to 19th July.
The aim of the course is to stimulate the awareness and inspiration for a sustainable living – aligned with our natural environment. The course emphasizes on wooden structures, and includes each step of the building process, from the first drawing to the final interior creation.
In all our design and creation courses, beauty and human living quality are important components included in the holistic, ecological understanding. The course is residential, and the student will take part in the daily rhythm of the Center.